The Christmas Party *~Miss Bella~*

This forum features PG-rated voice samples from the cockcontrol.com Mistresses

Moderator: Miss Molly

EmpressBella

Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:04 pm

We've been here entirely too long...

And as much as I adore social functions...this one's wearing a bit thin.

*´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´
Yahoo IM: Empress.Bella
Phone: 800-356-6169
Blog: http://www.phonesexfetishgirl.com
dan1

Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:55 pm

Bella,
You have got such devious mind. I like that you would put me through impossible paces, setting high expectations and relishing every moment of my struggle to keep up.

Danny
EmpressBella

Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:14 pm

Why thank you, Danny!

It's always fun to see just how fast someone will respond when a challenge is placed before them ;) And, like Vegas, we already know that Mistress always wins, now don't we?

XOXO,
*´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ Bella
dan1 wrote:Bella,
You have got such devious mind. I like that you would put me through impossible paces, setting high expectations and relishing every moment of my struggle to keep up.

Danny
dan1

Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:06 pm

Nice analogy and so right. You know, every once in a while I go to Las Vegas. I fantasize that I'm at a roulette wheel with you. Prior to our arrival, we both agree that I have to win 5 times in a row in hopes of getting the following five things in the bedroom: foreplay, heavy petting, a handjob, blowjob and a really good fuck. It's all or none. However, if I lose just 3 times in a row, you have your own list of 5 that you're eagerly looking forward to imposing on me.

At the roulette wheel, it gives me hard on, just hearing you coo in my ear that you're about to make me suck your strapon cock if I lose another spin of the wheel or that you're going to have me lay on my back as you hold my ankles in the air and take me laying on my back.

The rules are that I can only bet black or red, I start with $150 and every bet will be at least $50.

So, would you like to meet me in Vegas?