Hello there all my chronic stroker boys,
where have you been? You know that you
shouldnt be ignoring my property, that bludge
between your legs. No No there should never
be a time where your Empresses property
is ignored! So get busy and call enjoy this
little voice clip first:)
http://eroticaudios.com/content/Sophia/MyProperty.mp3
Erotic Phone Sex Sessions with Empress Sophia, 800-601-7259 Must be 18+ Calls are 2.75 per minute, with a 10 minute minimum Billed discreetly to your credit card.
notsoproud

Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:45 pm

The way your repeat the word... You are a poet of addicting poetry. I should have known by the way you make made my name. Since i am cause you made me your notsoproud :oops: I understand that it is just a game that i am more or less free to play i am getting use to it It is becoming an habit to come back to your art of enslaving sens and meaning

I think i am trying to empress you !?!?!?!

notsoproud
sweet cherry

Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:22 am

no time like the present
steph

Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:37 pm

Curtsey Empress Sophia

Notsoproud said it right on the money "You are a poet of addicting poetry". You do have a talent with words and making those words stick inside the mind for days and months. I think this may explain the spell that I'm under when ever I hear your sexy voice on the air.. opps speaking of on the air.. I'm late, I'm late for a very important show..over on Talkshoe now !! Curtsey
castaway98

Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:51 pm

Ms Sophia,

So by the sound of this audio, you are the landlord of my cock and I am merely the tenant. And I suppose the right you benevolently grant me to stroke while on the phone with you is the equivalent to me "paying rent." My one question is, what are the equivalent of "utilities"?