Musings on lust, from a script by Slaveboy Smith

This forum features PG-rated voice samples from the cockcontrol.com Mistresses

Moderator: Miss Molly

EmpressNatalie

Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:11 am

Hello, everyone!

I haven't had a chance to introduce myself properly here at the forums, but I believe this audio should serve to start that off with a bang. ;)

Thanks to Smith for the lovely script for this audio. I enjoyed it so much that I decided to split his original into two parts, and so the second part will be posted in the free audio section of this forum by the end of next week.

Hope you enjoy listening to it [audio removed; our regrets!] as much as I enjoyed recording it!

(Edited to update the expected release timeframe of Part 2...meanwhile, check my blog for news about other audios I'm making!)
Last edited by EmpressNatalie on Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
MrSmith

Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:57 pm

I love the way you recorded it and can't wait for the second naughty part. And btw...you were most definitely correct on the getting hard while listening part and I'm sure I'm not the only one experiencing that!

Mr Smith
EmpressNatalie

Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:24 am

Delighted to hear it, Smith! I always enjoy doing justice to a good script.
CamSlave

Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:38 pm

Great audio Mistress thank you
MrSmith

Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:53 pm

but I don't know that the script is what makes this audio so good...it might have something to do with that sensual and seductive voice of yours. I do believe you reading a phonebook could be enough to make men beg to cum for you don't you agree? Perhaps a thought for a future audio? Mmm...thank you for recording it and doing it so perfectly.

Mr Smith
EmpressNatalie

Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:25 am

You're quite welcome, Camslave. And Smith...that's another lovely idea from you. I do enjoy perfection---so if I feel that can be done in a way that meets my standards, it may just be turned into one of my next audios that appear here. ;)

Stay tuned!