It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:49 am

All times are UTC-04:00

What makes a phone session great?
An amazing voice 29%  29%  [ 11 ]
A Wild Imagination 13%  13%  [ 5 ]
The Mistresses' Willingness and Ability to be Versatile 13%  13%  [ 5 ]
Good listening skills 5%  5%  [ 2 ]
Being interactive rather than giving a long monologue 16%  16%  [ 6 ]
The Mistress seems like she's really paying attention, and interested in what you are saying 21%  21%  [ 8 ]
Other (please post here and let us know) 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
Total votes: 38
 Post subject: What Makes a Call GREAT?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:12 pm 
Site Admin

Vote in our poll! What makes a phone sex call really really really good? If your answer is not on our poll, post a message and let us know.

Get Enchanted! Join our Social Network at www.enchantrixempire.com - earn points for free calls!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:37 pm 
Site Admin

Thank you very much for sharing your insight!

Get Enchanted! Join our Social Network at www.enchantrixempire.com - earn points for free calls!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:58 pm 

Talking before the call to the mistress on Yahoo about what you want from the call. It makes the call more flowing :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:10 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
Talking before the call to the mistress on Yahoo about what you want from the call. It makes the call more flowing :)
Yes it's definitely helpful on our end too to chat a bit in Yahoo when that's possible. Especially when it's your first call with a new Mistress, a Yahoo chat can help you both figure out whether it's a good fit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:08 pm 

ITA Ms Ally - the yahoo IM really can be helpful - one lady in particular made it clear to me she was *very much* on the same wavelength as me - and when we talked it was two of the best hour-plus calls I have had in a very very long time. That is a really great feature, to say the least.

Also, I have to agree with Robert064 above - I too have long dreamed of a call with Tia - even successfully enticed her to record a script I wrote that she posted here - but through a combination of schedule (she seems to be available mostly at night and in the Pacific time zone) and other factors (quite frankly I am a little intimidated by Tia) I haven't yet spoken to her. Maybe someday soonI will sack up and connect (I did actually call her and talk once at like 4AM my time but the credit card system was down so we weren't able to go through with a call.)

:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:40 pm 

In a word: enthusiasm

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 5:43 pm 

I think I've made enough calls to answer what makes a call great for me.

A) Spark - there has to be some kind of a spark and I don't know how to define that, there are a few Mistresses where that spark just doesn't exist for me with them and it has nothing to do with their skill or ability or effort, because they weren't lacking in any of those. Fortunately I feel that spark with vast majority I have called.

B) On a first call, I apologize to the Mistresses for this because it is my shortcoming but 99% of the time on a first call, she really needs to be able to steer me because I get overly shy and the only way I break out of it is if she takes the initiative in the conversation and knows how to lead it. Olivia is particularly good at that.

C) When I've had contact with them before (Call, chatroom, e-mail) it really makes me feel good when they recognize me and remember things. I don't fault them if they don't, I have some memory issues. Sometimes I forget the most important things while remembering what is inconsequential. It is very frustrating and I certainly am not going to fault a Mistress for not remembering that we have had contact or what that contact was about, especially with the number of people they talk to on a daily basis. But when they do remember, it really makes me feel good and that helps shape the call.

D) Dirty talk. Hint to any Mistress talking to me- if the call seems like it isn't going well to you, if you start talking dirty I get horny. I have a feeling I'm rather stereotypical in that respect.

E) This probably varies from person to person, but try not to talk about your boyfriend or husband with me unless the call is just a casual call (many of mine are), it makes me feel guilty like I'm breaking some kind of unspoken code. When I call because I'm seeking conversation or advice and am not looking to quench an erotic need I don't really mind, that's up to you and him, but I'd rather not hear about him while I am stroking. In cuckold play, for me anyway bring in imaginary guy. There may be some people who want to hear it, but I know I'm not one of them.

F) Fuck with the mind. The best mind fuck I ever had was by Marilyn. End of call she did a stroke countdown, I could only come if she got to 0 before call ended. It was first call and I really believed she was going to let me. The way I read her during the call, to me it was a sure thing. At 4 or 3, I don't remember exactly, came the "Sorry, your call has ended". To this day I don't know if she just had bad timing or if she had perfect timing, it was the perfect mind fuck.

Those are my thoughts on what make a call a really great call.