Punishment HOT or NOT?

This forum features PG-rated voice samples from the cockcontrol.com Mistresses

Moderator: Miss Molly

EmpressDelia

Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:31 am

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Delia/Punishment.mp3

There is something about punishment when done to an adult that can make a man hard.

But is there a difference for you between fantasy punishment and real punishment.

Enjoy this audio, and leave comments for Ms. Delia about your thoughts about punishment.

I return from my vacation on 12-18-17

See you then!

Delia
EmpressDelia

Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:25 am

AliceWonder wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:13 pm
Hello Delia,

I'm one of those who likes the idea that Mistress can punish me for her own amusement, whether or not I deserve it, and she doesn't always have to tell me why I am being punished but leaves me guessing. However that is always in the context of a specific scenario being role-played and not part of a long-term submission plan, I can't really do long-term submission plans right now for personal reasons, I can only do short one-off play calls.

But I did have a fantasy a few weeks ago where you punished me. I have a tall entertainment cabinet. It is very hard to get on top of it. Out of curiosity, I reached up with my finger just to the top and the amount of dust that has built up since I last cleaned up there - well, let me just say it was quite embarrassing. But what entered my mind was not shame for it being super dusty, but an erotic fantasy of being spanked by you for letting it get so dusty.

I have to have a back-story, why you would even be at my house, and one quickly developed.

You came over to discuss hiring me for a web programming job. I explain to you that attention to detail is very important in my code, and you let me know that is important to you. However, not being a coder, you can't judge whether I am telling the truth about that or not. So you quickly glance around the room and see the tall entertainment cabinet. You reach your hand up, and detect the gross amount of dust on top.

You then ask me how I can claim to pay attention to detail in my code when I obviously don't pay attention to detail in my housecleaning. You aren't convinced I am the right person for the job.

I beg you to reconsider, explaining that I don't have a passion for house cleaning but coding is my life.

You agree to reconsider, but under some conditions.

If you ever find I am being lazy or sloppy with my coding, there will be consequences. It is very expensive to replace a server coder / admin, so I have to specifically allow your riding crop to be the motivation that keeps me from getting lazy with my code like I had gotten lazy with my house cleaning.

Second condition, you demand that I do become passionate about my house cleaning. If I get sick, I would have to be allowed time off to recover. Allowing dust to build up in hard to reach places allows dust mites and other things to potentially breed there, all of which can contribute to breathing and other health issues that can reduce the effectiveness of my immune system. You will be regularly inspecting my house, and if I do not keep it clean to your standards, my ass meets your cane.

Third condition, I have to demonstrate to you that I really am willing to comply to the first two conditions - by subjecting myself to a spanking right here, right now.

-=-

Okay maybe not a very realistic scenario, but fuck realistic.

Oh and yes, the dust is now gone.
Great that the dust is wrong, but you took away my reason to spank you... Haha! See, in your scenario, Alice Wonder, I would have already KNOWN about the dust or something else to spank you for, and I would. Now I just have to find another "reason." LOL
EmpressDelia

Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:26 am

AliceWonder wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:24 pm
Oh, while the dust is gone, something I do allow in my house is spiders. The way I see it, they don't bother me and I don't bother them. Well, black widows do but they only live in the crawl space under the house, a few times I found them in cabinet under kitchen sink but not since kitchen remodeled - they plugged up the hole around plumbing pipe. Many spiders are not capable of biting humans and wouldn't want to.

Just like Hawaiians see Geckos in the home as good luck, I view spiders the same way. They catch the bugs that get inside. It's a symbiotic relationship, me and the spiders, but some people are freaked out by the webs in the corners where the walls meet the ceiling. I guess like some people are freaked out by snakes. What freaks people out is often cultural and not logical.

Spank me if you must, but the spiderwebs stay ;)
I do not mind spiders at all...but maybe I could just spank you BECAUSE of them. LOL. Hmmm... There is always a reason to spank! My favorite is how a towel is folded! Haha!
EmpressDelia

Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:31 pm

AliceWonder wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:34 am
EmpressDelia wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:26 am
AliceWonder wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:24 pm
Oh, while the dust is gone, something I do allow in my house is spiders. The way I see it, they don't bother me and I don't bother them. Well, black widows do but they only live in the crawl space under the house, a few times I found them in cabinet under kitchen sink but not since kitchen remodeled - they plugged up the hole around plumbing pipe. Many spiders are not capable of biting humans and wouldn't want to.

Just like Hawaiians see Geckos in the home as good luck, I view spiders the same way. They catch the bugs that get inside. It's a symbiotic relationship, me and the spiders, but some people are freaked out by the webs in the corners where the walls meet the ceiling. I guess like some people are freaked out by snakes. What freaks people out is often cultural and not logical.

Spank me if you must, but the spiderwebs stay ;)
I do not mind spiders at all...but maybe I could just spank you BECAUSE of them. LOL. Hmmm... There is always a reason to spank! My favorite is how a towel is folded! Haha!
What? Towels are suppose to be folded?
*stomps foot and glares* YES!!