more on tantric sex

This forum features PG-rated voice samples from the cockcontrol.com Mistresses

Moderator: Miss Molly

Ms. Harper

Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:32 am

start at the root, in the beginning. Start with Muladhara

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Harper/Muladhara.mp3
You can find my blog at Fetish Phone Sex Blog

Tune in Sundays at 11 pm EST for Whore School on Cock Radio!
loser5

Sun May 01, 2011 1:17 pm

Ms. Harper

Every post you leave makes you seem more of a genius. I abhor the "5 minute quickie" you've described. It is very common for my masturbation to go on for hours, usually about three. Sometimes as much as 6 or 7.
But I don't know that I am truly concentrating on my chakras in a conscious way. I think I am more following instinct. The greatest pleasure is found in a prolonged session, in my opinion. I certainly wish that there was more time for it!
I am not exactly a student of tantra, but everything i learn of it seems to suit my "approach" to my sexuality. Once one has felt the prolongation of ecstasy...where do we go from there?!?! I certainly hope you keep these lessons coming!
Ms. Harper

Mon May 02, 2011 2:03 am

loser5 wrote:Ms. Harper

Every post you leave makes you seem more of a genius. I abhor the "5 minute quickie" you've described. It is very common for my masturbation to go on for hours, usually about three. Sometimes as much as 6 or 7.
But I don't know that I am truly concentrating on my chakras in a conscious way. I think I am more following instinct. The greatest pleasure is found in a prolonged session, in my opinion. I certainly wish that there was more time for it!
I am not exactly a student of tantra, but everything i learn of it seems to suit my "approach" to my sexuality. Once one has felt the prolongation of ecstasy...where do we go from there?!?! I certainly hope you keep these lessons coming!
;) I'm certainly glad you enjoy my offerings here! And I'm even more glad that you know to take your time in searching for pleasure and ecstasy.

I certainly do plan to continue my explorations of both Tantra and the chakra system. I don't want to get too terribl esoteric with it, because that can be overwhelming and offputting. Instead, I'm looking at phrasing things in a way that brings the experience of Tantra and meditation into a much more friendly and accessible format.

And of course, if you're interested, feel free to ask me questions! I'll do my best to answer you.

;)
Harper
You can find my blog at Fetish Phone Sex Blog

Tune in Sundays at 11 pm EST for Whore School on Cock Radio!