New Story bit! Chapter two: Sarah is Jealous!

This forum features PG-rated voice samples from the cockcontrol.com Mistresses

Moderator: Miss Molly

Ms. Harper

Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:32 pm

In which we meet another character, Sarah, the jealous sissy! I use her jealousy to control her (and her cock), manipulating both her and my poor dear John. :)

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Harper/ ... apter2.mp3
You can find my blog at Fetish Phone Sex Blog

Tune in Sundays at 11 pm EST for Whore School on Cock Radio!
howie1234

Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:41 am

Looking forward to this whole series.
Ms. Harper

Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:02 pm

howie1234 wrote:Looking forward to this whole series.
I'm always glad to know I have a fan!

I've just recorded the third portion of this story, too. ;) more is coming this week.

Do you have any ideas or suggestions for where to go with John next?

(I have an idea, but I love feedback, so...)
You can find my blog at Fetish Phone Sex Blog

Tune in Sundays at 11 pm EST for Whore School on Cock Radio!
dan1

Wed May 04, 2011 8:41 am

Harper,
You have a fan in me too. From what I've listened to so far, you like using dirty language. I really like that. You're not just hurling obscenity, you're making it personal, humiliating and degrading at time. Somehow it's become a huge turn on. I fantasize about a woman mind fucking me deeply, slowly, letting it sink in as she gives me time to ponder what she said for a moment, but only a moment as she approaches the next degrading insult or shameful comment about me from an unexpected angle that throws me off completely...and makes me that much more horny and desperate to submit to you. Submitting to your whims, your turn ons...not mine. Contemplating far in advance what it is that would turn you on. Making it on your terms. Even having me call you on a date and time that suits your needs. At the last second not thinking twice about waiving me off and telling me to wait for another day if the mood hasn't quite hit you. Relish doing it to me. Be dirty, nasty, sensual, seductive, relentless and most of all....do it to me for yourself without regard for me. Make me earn a call with you. Sincerely, danny