The Strict Humiliatrix ~*Miss Bella*~

This forum features PG-rated voice samples from the cockcontrol.com Mistresses

Moderator: Miss Molly

EmpressBella

Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:42 am

You've all been exposed to the sensual humiliatrix side of me...

Now let's see what happens when I explore my bitchier side.

*´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´
Yahoo IM: Empress.Bella
Phone: 800-356-6169
Blog: http://www.phonesexfetishgirl.com
dan1

Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:07 am

Bella,
During the few calls we had and after reading your blogs, I knew this side of you existed but never thought it would be unleashed at LDW to the extent described in the audio. Not only are you willing, I sense that you relish the thought of guiding a deeper more personally humiliating talk. As you indicated, I need to let you know me on a more personal level in order to allow you to push my buttons that way. If/when these types of session happen, I hope you will be as unabashed about it as you sound in the audio. Be this way despite the embarrassment it might cause me. Don't hold back in the slightest when you find a chink in the armor. I want (I'll try not to sound like I'm topping from the bottom here) this to be on your terms. Only allow the conversation when the mood truly strikes you. When you've had time to contemplate the immense pleasure that I hope it gives you to (pardon my language) mentally fuck me. Admittedly, the thought of the unknown is a little nerve racking but definitely exciting. If the mood strikes and you want to know me better for before leading a deeper more personally humiliating conversation, I'm up for it. I know...famous last words.

So, if there are pointed and potentially uncomfortable questions that you want me to answer, I hope you ask. Please let me know if there's a specific place I should email the response.

Sincerely,
Danny
EmpressBella

Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:09 pm

Danny,

I do enjoy playing with the unknown and letting others see my... naughtier side ;) Consider your request filed away for future calls!

XOXO,
Miss Bella
dan1 wrote:Bella,
During the few calls we had and after reading your blogs, I knew this side of you existed but never thought it would be unleashed at LDW to the extent described in the audio. Not only are you willing, I sense that you relish the thought of guiding a deeper more personally humiliating talk. As you indicated, I need to let you know me on a more personal level in order to allow you to push my buttons that way. If/when these types of session happen, I hope you will be as unabashed about it as you sound in the audio. Be this way despite the embarrassment it might cause me. Don't hold back in the slightest when you find a chink in the armor. I want (I'll try not to sound like I'm topping from the bottom here) this to be on your terms. Only allow the conversation when the mood truly strikes you. When you've had time to contemplate the immense pleasure that I hope it gives you to (pardon my language) mentally fuck me. Admittedly, the thought of the unknown is a little nerve racking but definitely exciting. If the mood strikes and you want to know me better for before leading a deeper more personally humiliating conversation, I'm up for it. I know...famous last words.

So, if there are pointed and potentially uncomfortable questions that you want me to answer, I hope you ask. Please let me know if there's a specific place I should email the response.

Sincerely,
Danny
bxm

Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:20 pm

i have to agree with dan1, Miss Bella. i'm sure this might come as a surprise to You, but i love this type of scenario/play. i like that You will pull information out of me to use at Your discretion. We'll have to try this sometime! :wink:

Great audio by the way!
heathergirl

Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:56 pm

i now have a new favorite audio from You Ms. Bella. The way You take complete control right from the first exchange of the call.. sends a delightful chill up my spine. One day very soon i hope You'll do that for me when i call.

Your bimbo sissipig heather