Inferior male, superior female.

This forum features PG-rated voice samples from the cockcontrol.com Mistresses

Moderator: Miss Molly

Ms. Harper

Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:04 am

You can find my blog at Fetish Phone Sex Blog

Tune in Sundays at 11 pm EST for Whore School on Cock Radio!
castaway98

Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:57 pm

Great audio, Ms Harper--your apt use of "gauche" gave me a "vocab boner". I am a bit of a novice so I probably do not have a great point of comparison, but one aspect that seems pretty impressive about the LDW Ladies is that they do not require volume to get attention and exert control. They get it with they eloquence, intelligence, and confidence--three attributes that you seem to possess in abundance.
Jupiter

Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:24 pm

Indeed, absolutely brilliant Ms. Harper. I love audios like this, it doesn't require a whole lot of tempting or smut, just taking charge.

I also love this kind of rationale. Sometimes the case for female supremacy is made by claims contradicting the conventional wisdom (Men are aggressive, women nurturing, blah blah) which has an extra hurdle to overcome in the listener's mind.

But this style bypasses that completely by simply re-framing the conventional wisdom... Yes the male stereotypes are true... and THAT is why they are weak.

All of your audios have been brilliant!

NB
Ms. Harper

Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:59 pm

castaway98 wrote:Great audio, Ms Harper--your apt use of "gauche" gave me a "vocab boner". I am a bit of a novice so I probably do not have a great point of comparison, but one aspect that seems pretty impressive about the LDW Ladies is that they do not require volume to get attention and exert control. They get it with they eloquence, intelligence, and confidence--three attributes that you seem to possess in abundance.
Why, thank you castaway! That's very sweet of you... I do have a certain level of pride in my vocabulary and command of the English tongue.

;)

Ms. Harper

Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:01 pm

Jupiter wrote:Indeed, absolutely brilliant Ms. Harper. I love audios like this, it doesn't require a whole lot of tempting or smut, just taking charge.

I also love this kind of rationale. Sometimes the case for female supremacy is made by claims contradicting the conventional wisdom (Men are aggressive, women nurturing, blah blah) which has an extra hurdle to overcome in the listener's mind.

But this style bypasses that completely by simply re-framing the conventional wisdom... Yes the male stereotypes are true... and THAT is why they are weak.

All of your audios have been brilliant!

NB
It's all in how you look at things... the framing around situations can lead to very very interesting changes in perception and reaction.

And, to my mind, violence as a 'first resort' is a sign of a lack of control, civilization and rational thought. I do prize control, civilization and rational thought...

;)

Glad you like my efforts, NB.

Jupiter

Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:41 pm

Ms. Harper wrote: It's all in how you look at things... the framing around situations can lead to very very interesting changes in perception and reaction.

And, to my mind, violence as a 'first resort' is a sign of a lack of control, civilization and rational thought. I do prize control, civilization and rational thought...

;)

Indeed! I am reminded of an essay I had seen many years ago, but for the life of me cannot remember where it was or the full context, but basically it described how different the world could have been.

Imagine if boys were required to wear skirts, told to be passive, not be allowed to roam free and be rough and tumble, because they were seen as the delicate ones in need of protection, with their genitals exposed and hanging between their legs where they could be injured in horseplay, or constricted by tight pants.

Literally, it doesn't take much imagination to turn the entiety of sexual stereotypes around.
Ms. Harper

Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:58 pm

Jupiter wrote:
Ms. Harper wrote: It's all in how you look at things... the framing around situations can lead to very very interesting changes in perception and reaction.

;)

Indeed! I am reminded of an essay I had seen many years ago, but for the life of me cannot remember where it was or the full context, but basically it described how different the world could have been.

Imagine if boys were required to wear skirts, told to be passive, not be allowed to roam free and be rough and tumble, because they were seen as the delicate ones in need of protection, with their genitals exposed and hanging between their legs where they could be injured in horseplay, or constricted by tight pants.

Literally, it doesn't take much imagination to turn the entiety of sexual stereotypes around.
Stereotypes in general are often based, not on any actual measurable defining characteristic, but on some commonly held ~idea~, which means they come from people's minds instead of from reality. Stereotypes are a hold over from when humans were grunting animals and had to make judgement calls in a flash -- will this strange new thing eat me or not, that kind of thing. So a stereotype was good then, you just lumped certain things into a 'class' and knew to avoide everything in that class. Now? not so adaptive anymore, but they're really hardwired into us.

The key, I think, is to recognize when evolutionary quirks that used to be valuable are running a rump parliament in our hindbrains and use the forebrain to take a step back, breathe and refocus. We have these massive cortexes for a reason, after all. The lizard brain may be trying to take over, but in some situations, it's best to ignore that more 'primitive' part of our limbic system.

:D