Harper knows your secret

This forum features PG-rated voice samples from the cockcontrol.com Mistresses

Moderator: Miss Molly

Ms. Harper

Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:46 pm

and it's not ~that~ much of a secret!

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Harper/ ... antasy.mp3
You can find my blog at Fetish Phone Sex Blog

Tune in Sundays at 11 pm EST for Whore School on Cock Radio!
candygurl

Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:03 pm

I got hit on by my wifes gay co-worker at his christmas party and ended up sucking him off
Ms. Harper

Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:09 pm

candygurl wrote:I got hit on by my wifes gay co-worker at his christmas party and ended up sucking him off
I bet that was lots of fun!!!

:D

candygurl

Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:14 pm

Yes Mistress it was. Now everytime I put my bra nad panties on I want his cock in me. He calls me on the phone and calls me cocksucker and bitchboy. That get s me so hot. Love your audios by the way
Ms. Harper

Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:04 pm

candygurl wrote:Yes Mistress it was. Now everytime I put my bra nad panties on I want his cock in me. He calls me on the phone and calls me cocksucker and bitchboy. That get s me so hot. Love your audios by the way
I'm glad you like the audios!

So, when he calls you cocksucker and bitchboy, do you go off alone to have a private wank? Or do you tell him he should come take advantage of your mouth? ;)

candygurl

Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:26 am

Anytime he says come over I go to his house. If he calls earlier in the day he will instruct me over the phone. I am turning into a cock slut.
candygurl

Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:19 pm

Ms. Harper, my wifes gay friend called and I told him my wife was going to be away this week for a night or two. He laughed and said he would be paying me a visit. As I am sucking his cock I will hear your voice in my head. My dirty little secret LOL
candygurl

Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:06 pm

Well, my wife's gay friend just left the house and all I can say is my jaw and my pussy are both tired. I cannot believe what a sissy cock slut I have become. As soon as he walked in the door he drove his tongue deep into my mouth and he started working my nipples. I was rock hard and squirming in a matter of minutes. I kept hearing Ms Harper's voice in my head as I sucked on his cock and balls. Getting my pussy slammed, then having him come in my mouth. What a sissy faggot I am
Ms. Harper

Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:00 pm

Candygurl! You nasty cock slut you. :)

I'm so proud of you! Getting your pussy and mouth used like a champion slut! I bet you felt so sexy, dirty and liberated afterwards. Has he come back by to ride you again?

xoxo
H

candygurl

Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:51 pm

Ms Harper you are so right I have become a cock slut. My wife's gay friend has had me once since my last posting and I am going to see him sometime this weekend. He is getting a new roomate, so he will probably make me do them both. My clit is getting hard just while writing this note. I am a sissy whore indeed
Ms. Harper

Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:27 pm

candygurl wrote:Ms Harper you are so right I have become a cock slut. My wife's gay friend has had me once since my last posting and I am going to see him sometime this weekend. He is getting a new roomate, so he will probably make me do them both. My clit is getting hard just while writing this note. I am a sissy whore indeed
Tell me more! I need the latest dirt on your dirty, naughty, sexy escapades!!!

candygurl

Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:00 am

Oh well, I saw him again on Wednesday the 13th of April. Let's just say I am having trouble sitting down. He is a solid nine inches, and he gave me all of it for a long ,long time. The only problem is he is not into me dressing, but the sex is too good to argue. If only he would let me be girly for him. Oh well, at least I have another guy who loves dressing me and making me his sissy gurl. See you at the Empire.
Ms. Harper

Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:14 pm

candygurl wrote:Oh well, I saw him again on Wednesday the 13th of April. Let's just say I am having trouble sitting down. He is a solid nine inches, and he gave me all of it for a long ,long time. The only problem is he is not into me dressing, but the sex is too good to argue. If only he would let me be girly for him. Oh well, at least I have another guy who loves dressing me and making me his sissy gurl. See you at the Empire.
cupcake! You lucky cunt you! Nine fucking inches?!!!

omg.

candygurl

Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:09 am

Well Mistress, like I said, even though he doesn't like me to dress for him, the sex is too damn good. Nine inches is hard to find, or is it nice to find hard LOL
candygurl

Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:18 am

Just a thought here. Ms Harper, were you named after Harper Lee, or did you adopt your name in honor of her, or am I barking up the wrong tree. This thought came to me after reading your seven deadlies blog at the enchantrix empire.