Story idea for Mistress Tia

Our FREE tease and denial - orgasm denial - femdom audio files library

Moderator: Miss Molly

8inch

Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:05 am

Or Empress Whitney or Courtney....
"Sweetie, it's time to take your tease training a little further...with a male sex toy called The Fleshlight.....http://www.fleshlight.com/original-fles ... inal-butt/
I chose the tight BUTT model because I KNOW how you love worshiping my tight gorgeous ass *Giggle!*. Now, sweetie, rise up from the floor off your knees from worshiping my pretty feet. Oh, sweetie, did you honestly think that your tease training session was over for tonight after kissing and licking my sexy arches and sucking my sweet little toes one by one for the past hour? HA!HA!HA! Ohhhhh nooo, honey...your tease training is only going to get more intense...now rise up off the floor from your pushup position which I like you in when you're giving my feet the attention they deserve, showing off that back and chest for me and now strip down those pajama bottoms!! OH! Ohhhh..MY! You're so HARD and ERECT. Really THROBBING tonight for your Mistress aren't you, sweetie? *Giggle* Now, take your new Fleshlight toy and tongue that tight little hole in it for me..that's a good boy...get it wet...now, stand facing the side of the bed and put the Fleshlight in between the matresses of the bed with the inviting tight little opening peaking out the side of the bed at that THROBBING engorged thick MEAT of yours....now, take a little of the Astroglide that I gave you and grease up that throbbing meat pole of yours...OH..Yeahhhhh....grease up those full balls of yours too....now, bend those knees just enough so the throbbing head of that cock is lined up with that tight little hole of your new toy and slide it in....ohhh, Hell, yesss, you're gonna work on your endurance tonight, honey...you're gonna show me just how long you can pump in and out of that tight little thing....now, put your pillows under that heaving chest of yours and buck those hips!!! C'mon, FUCK that little hole! YEAH! POUND it, baby!! POUND it HARD like I KNOW you wanna pound MY tight little ass! *Giggle!* Keep pounding in and out of your new toy while I give your tight ass cheeks a good spanking! Oh, yeah, keep going baby and don't you dare disappoint me and cum until I give you permission....fuck it harder, sweetie, c'mon, fuck it harder...harder..harder...ohh, yesss, work up a good sweat for me, sweetie.....now, I'm gonna finger your ass and I want you to keep fucking that tight little toy.....ohhhh, yeah, FUCK it baby!!! Oh, I'm so impressed with you, sweetie, you're going the distance!!! POUND IT!! Show it who's boss!! HA!HA!HA! What's that sweetie? You can't hold out much longer? Ok, sweetie, grab those pillows of yours tighter now and Yell and groan out that orgasm into your pillows while you pump that new toy full of your hot cum!!!!!! Fill it up, honey!!!!! OHhhh...yesss....Yesssss....so impressed with you and your first time with your new toy....tomorrow night, you're gonna show me just how much longer you can go before blowing that load. *Giggle!*
8inch

Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:51 pm

Or EmpressEmmaJane.
mstiacontrolsu
Site Admin

Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:17 am

Would you like to hear me record this for you? Email me at tia_n_cocktales@yahoo.com and check out our site at www.eroticaudios.com for explicit audio information. I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

Ms Tia
For an erotic phone session with Empress Tia, call 800-601-6975