Cock Locked And Helpless ~ Mistress Sarah

Our FREE tease and denial - orgasm denial - femdom audio files library

Moderator: Miss Molly

sissy maid bobette

Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:17 am

Oh dear me Mistress Sarah, i am so terribly frightened of You and Your CB 6000 that it make me tremble in my five inch spiked heels.

Mistress Sarah, i confess to being a compulsive masturbator. It would be ridiculous for me to say otherwise, who would believe it. we pathetic tiny dicked sissies are all just a bunch of jerking jackasses.

But please, please, please Mistress Sarah, please don't lock my little dickie in that awfull chastity device. i promise to control my filthy jerkoff habits.
MsSarah

Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:25 pm

sissy maid bobette wrote:Oh dear me Mistress Sarah, i am so terribly frightened of You and Your CB 6000 that it make me tremble in my five inch spiked heels.

Mistress Sarah, i confess to being a compulsive masturbator. It would be ridiculous for me to say otherwise, who would believe it. we pathetic tiny dicked sissies are all just a bunch of jerking jackasses.

But please, please, please Mistress Sarah, please don't lock my little dickie in that awfull chastity device. i promise to control my filthy jerkoff habits.
Awwww@the little horny sissy. Let's lock it up. You are so cute you when you beg to be let out. You know you want to submit to my will.
Call Mistress Sarah 1-800-356-6169

miss prissy pindick

Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:57 pm

Very hot Mistress Sarah. You are such a cruel Masturbatrix. Sissies are always whimpering and begging not to be lockied in those awfull chastity devices, but what are beautifull Dominas to do. Allowing us to masurbate whenever we want is certainly unacceptable.

sissy maid bobette is right about one thing. we are all just a bunch of jerking jackasses.
Oh Mistress please don't lock me in that awfull cock cage.
MsSarah

Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:27 pm

Oh you can rub your chastity device all you want. Not like you will feel anything with your little sissy dicklette all wrapped up tight in a tube.
Call Mistress Sarah 1-800-356-6169