script request

Our FREE tease and denial - orgasm denial - femdom audio files library

Moderator: Miss Molly

femdomfiend

Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:17 am

if any lovely lady would like to record this for me, I would be honored. :D

FIGHT FOR YOUR LADY

You have been a very bad boyfriend lately. You've been taking advantage of her. You have no idea that you are fucking a goddess with that little dickie of yours and treating her like crap. Thats really low. She's my best friend and I look after her. That is why I took the trouble of introducing her to *whatever male name the mistress likes*. He is 6 foot 2, has twenty inch arms, could bench over 350 lbs. and has a ten inch cock. Now I know your thinking, "no my girlfriend wouldn't betray me like that! she's not that much of a bitch!" how naive! Maybe if you had returned her phone calls more she wouldn't be talking to *male's name*. She's been loosening up to him after we bought her a couple of drinks. As a matter a fact....right now...um....she's kind of sucking his cock. HAHA!! You have just become a cuckold! How does it feel douche bag? Your girlfriend is learning what a real man is like, your soaking in jealousy and I just find funny. And I'm sure by now, your little dick is hard. As a matter of fact, I'm going to move to the ally and get a picture of them with my camera-phone. There you go loser. You recognize her face but you have never seen her deep throat like that before. She looks really happy. That should teach you lesson about BLOWING her off! hahahahahahahahahaha! Don't worry she's not going to break up with you. In fact, this is just foreplay for her. All three of us are coming by your place. You and *the alpha male's name* are going to fight it out to decide who gets to fuck your wife and who gets teased all night by me. We are going to be at your place, this big muscular alpha male is going to challenge you for your girlfriend's pussy. I'm going to be rooting for *alpha male's name* yelling "beat the cupcake out of the little pussy!" and your girlfriend is going to become so hot and wet, that she's going to strip right there while she blushes and giggles. And while you are on the floor, you going to notice oozing female cum dripping down from her pussy onto the floor. You still got a chance to fuck her, but I doubt because *alpha male* is a prize championship fighter. Just think, your going to lose, and as you are struggling to pick yourself up, your girlfriend is going to be naked and take his hand and show him the master bedroom. Just imagine that luscious ass of hers shaking as she walks away from you with her back turned, listening to her as she laugh's at *alpha male's name* jokes about you being a wimp. I'd hate to think what they are going to be doing up there. Speaking of her ass; she told me that her favorite position is doggie-style. Uh, could you imagine the noises they are going to be making all night? I can! And I am going to be right there in the living room next to you as stroke to their orgasmic sounds of ecstasy and point and laugh at you!
Empress Christine

Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:08 am

I'll take it.

Thanks
xoxo ~
Your Phone Sex Mistress Christine
(800)730-3298
Email: christine@enchantrixempire.com
Blog: http://mistressphonesexcalls.com
Blog: http://straightguyssuckingcock.com
Blog: http://coachedtoeatcum.com
femdomfiend