Script and request

Our FREE tease and denial - orgasm denial - femdom audio files library

Moderator: Miss Molly

poky

Tue May 05, 2009 3:14 pm

I posted this script years ago, but sadly no ladies recorded it. As I read it now, I think it's kind of fun. Would one of you hot ladies record this one? I would love to hear Cecilia's hot voice wrapped around these words :wink: :

"Honey, remember you have an appointment with Dr. Stern today at noon, right? .... What? What do you mean you don't like her? Sweety, we've been over this time and again - we settled this a long time ago. You have a premature ejaculation problem, and you need professional help for it. We agreed.... What was that? But it's humiliating? Honey, SHE is the doctor - she knows what's best to solve your little problem. And if its her professional opinion that you need stroking therapy, then it doesn't matter if it's humiliating. I mean, all you have to do each session is stand in front of her naked and stroke your penis. Certainly you're not suggesting that you don't LOVE stroking your penis. **giggle**

Hmmm? But she doesn't ever let you cum? Well, honey, THAT'S the whole point - you must build up your endurance. Oh? You don't like the cock rings she puts on you and the way she invites her nursing staff in to take notes? First off, you KNOW you need those cock rings - they're for your own good. The cock rings prevent you from squirting, remember? And as for inviting her nurses in, that's part of your therapy too: those gorgeous, scantily clad nurses were purposely chosen! I mean, if you can stroke your cock for an hour in front of 5 bombshells without cumming, just imagine how long you'll be able to last with me! *giggles*

This is for us, honey. Can't you let go of your pride once a week for us? And besides, how can she help you if she can't observe you in a state of full sexual arousal?

Hmmm? Yeah, that's true. I can understand why you don't like the ice water bath her nurse plunges your cock and balls in at the end. But, you know that's necessary so she can get your cock cage put back on. I mean, I'm sure Dr. Stern might have other ways that she could get your hard cock back into your cage, but she chooses a less painful approach. By dunking your hard cock and full balls into the ice water bath, your penis softens very quickly, so you can get your cage back on quickly, and hurry back to work. So, c'mon honey, take the plunge - for us. **giggle**

What was that? Oh, I know, your balls ARE very full. But, remember what Dr. Stern says: "Full balls are happy balls" *giggles* So don't think of your balls as being blue - think of them as being happier! Can you do that sweetie? Hmmm? Yeah? You guess so? That's better sweetie.

Now, before you go, come take your pills. Remember - the blue one increases your balls' cum production, and the red one makes your cock 20% harder...... Here ya go.... That's it, swallow them like a good boy.

Well, you better get going - it's almost noon. Have a nice doctor visit. And remember - "Full balls are happy balls!" *giggles*."
poky
mstiacontrolsu
Site Admin

Tue May 05, 2009 3:25 pm

I know I'm not Ms Cecilia but I'd be happy to record this for you if you like.

Mistress Tia
For an erotic phone session with Empress Tia, call 800-601-6975
poky

Tue May 05, 2009 3:27 pm

Yes, that would be great, Ms Tia.

Thanks! :D
Very hard for You,
poky
mstiacontrolsu
Site Admin

Mon May 11, 2009 5:02 pm

Here you go, this was a fun one!