Writing for a posting

Our FREE tease and denial - orgasm denial - femdom audio files library

Moderator: Miss Molly

Niteman

Fri May 11, 2018 10:20 am

Masturbation instruction is my talk for your enjoyment. Masturbation instruction is my understanding talk for your personal sexual experience. I am completely committed to helping you enjoy your masturbation experience.

Frequent masturbation is a totally normal thing for a man to do. I talk for you to hear my woman’s instruction for your masturbation encouragement. Masturbation is considered a good healthy act for you.

I talk about masturbation lubrication. I talk about absorbent masturbation tissues for you. I talk about masturbation erotica for you. You may make your masturbation your own good feeling sexual experience. I love to provide my talk for your masturbation experience. You may especially enjoy the part of your masturbation that takes you to your sexual completion.

Use your hand. Masturbate. Stroke with a rhythm that feels good to you. Find out what stroke feels good for you. I would like you to use lubricant when you masturbate. I would like you to use tissues after you complete your session of masturbation. Yes…, masturbation.

I give you my woman’s view about your healthy masturbation. You want to enjoy your masturbation. Enjoy your experience and masturbate to completion. You may do the things you like during your masturbation. Take your time and masturbate for your enjoyment.

I love to provide my talk for your masturbation experience. Your sexual completion. My masturbation encouragement. My masturbation encouragement. My masturbation encouragement for you. My masturbation encouragement for you. Oh yes. Mmmm hmmmm.