Stick Your Dick Someplace New: Blow The Cobwebs Out Of Your Masturbation

Our FREE tease and denial - orgasm denial - femdom audio files library

Moderator: Miss Molly

PiperEnchantrix

Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:22 pm

Where have you been sticking your dick lately? Don’t you think it’s time to shakeup your jerk off routine?
Remember when you were a certain age, when everything you saw was a potential place to stick your dick? What was the craziest place you jerked your weiner–what was the wildest thing you stuck it in?

I love to hear all of the crazy masturbation stories you tell me. It’s hilarious how you used to get your rocks off.

It’s even funnier how you, a grown-ass man, get your rocks off now, putting on a show for me on cam!
I love watching your white ass bobbing while you hump a towel and pant or stuff something fun up your butt and beg me to fuck you like my bitch.

It doesn’t really matter, because you hardly look like a manly man when your playing with your peter. I’m going to laugh at you regardless. And let’s be honest. You can jerk off by yourself anytime, and there’s nothing like performing for me.

Not only do you get to have a little orgasmic squirt, but you get to entertain your Mistress. There’s nothing more satisfying than that!

Stick Your Dick Someplace New: Blow The Cobwebs Out Of Your Masturbation