Ms. Piper Knows You're Weak And Need A Strong Woman To Control You

Our FREE tease and denial - orgasm denial - femdom audio files library

Moderator: Miss Molly

PiperEnchantrix

Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:52 pm

One of the most commented on posts on my blog is entitled Men are the Weaker Sex and Need Women to Dominate Them

I wrote that post over two years ago, and I’m still getting new comments on it. It obviously hit a chord with my readers and let them know I understand the mind of the submissive man.

You’ve long felt that women are far superior to you, haven’t you? You know you belong on your knees in front of a dominant woman, giving up control, worshipping her for her sexuality, her intellect, and the way she knows exactly how to control you.

Even men who aren’t submissive understand that men are the weaker sex. Non-submissives simply spend most of their lives overcompensating for their feelings of inadequacy.

Ms. Piper Knows You Need A Strong Woman To Control You
Tbone1

Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:29 pm

[quote=PiperEnchantrix post_id=50827 time=1508035965 user_id=157132]
One of the most commented on posts on my blog is entitled Men are the Weaker Sex and Need Women to Dominate Them

I wrote that post over two years ago, and I’m still getting new comments on it. It obviously hit a chord with my readers and let them know I understand the mind of the submissive man.

You’ve long felt that women are far superior to you, haven’t you? You know you belong on your knees in front of a dominant woman, giving up control, worshipping her for her sexuality, her intellect, and the way she knows exactly how to control you.

Even men who aren’t submissive understand that men are the weaker sex. Non-submissives simply spend most of their lives overcompensating for their feelings of inadequacy.
[url=http://eroticaudios.com/content/Piper/d ... 101417.mp3]
Ms. Piper Knows You Need A Strong Woman To Control You [/url]
[/quote]

Great post Mistress Piper. Females are the superior sex. Though i believe that some men are inferior to even men. These males like me can enslaved. Society demands that you people at the bottom.