Ms. Piper’s Cock Suckers Must Remember to Gargle and Rinse

Our FREE tease and denial - orgasm denial - femdom audio files library

Moderator: Miss Molly

PiperEnchantrix

Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:46 pm

Good oral hygiene is important for everyone, but it’s especially important for my cock sucker.

Not that a guy with a hard cock cares whether your mouth is fresh like a daisy; all he’s going to do is spunk it full of spooge. You’ll be smelling like ball sack and jizz soon enough. The gargling and rinsing refers to something else.

Of course I’m talking about that delightful sound when a cock whore is getting a hard dick nice and deep down the goozle, when it’s cutting off the air, he’s drooling and crying.

You’re taking a cock like a man (whore) and you’re making your Mistress proud. Is there any better feeling on earth?

EmpressViolet

Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:42 am

Wow! I read this description and immediately listened to your audio. Of course I did.
You describe a sound that excites me tremendously. Clearly we share a love of a whore
being dick choked. *grin*
PiperEnchantrix wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:46 pm
Good oral hygiene is important for everyone, but it’s especially important for my cock sucker.

Not that a guy with a hard cock cares whether your mouth is fresh like a daisy; all he’s going to do is spunk it full of spooge. You’ll be smelling like ball sack and jizz soon enough. The gargling and rinsing refers to something else.

Of course I’m talking about that delightful sound when a cock whore is getting a hard dick nice and deep down the goozle, when it’s cutting off the air, he’s drooling and crying.

You’re taking a cock like a man (whore) and you’re making your Mistress proud. Is there any better feeling on earth?